We offer a March Break Camp for school-age children up to age 12. Children do not have to be currently enrolled in an Owl program in order to attend. We also offer PA Days, Summer Camp and Winter Break Camp for this age group.
Next Winter Break: December 23, 24, 2019 / January 2, 3, 2020
Registration will begin November 2019.
Spaces are allocated based on the following priorities:
- Current children in the school-age before and after school and Youth Development (YDP) programs at the location of choice.
- Siblings of current Owl families (who are not currently in care), but whose registration forms are recevied prior to community registration.
- Community (families not currenty attending Owl.)
How to Register:
Current children in the school-age before and after school or Youth Development (YDP) programs:
- Families are required to "opt-out" in writing of attending Winter Break Camp. You must opt-out with a minimum of 2 weeks notice. Failure to do so, will result in your account being charged for this date.
- Owl reserves the right to provide care on PA Days, during Winter Break and March Break at an alternate location. Families will be notified in advance of the location and given the choice to Opt-Out.
Community (families not currently attending Owl)
- Winter Break Registration Form (available November 2019)
- Print out the document (1 per child).
- Complete the registration form, and sign it.
- Hand in to the centre supervisor of the centre you will be attending for March Break Camp by the deadline in order to secure your spot.
Please contact one of our centres for more information, or speak with your centre supervisor if you are a current Owl family.